How do I know your products will fit my vehicle?
If you’re not quite sure which product or application is right for you, refer to our size guides on the product page.
If you're still not sure, reach out to our customer support team here.
Can I cancel my order?
We completely get it, we change our minds too! While we wish could, once an order is placed, we are unable to alter or cancel it at this time. We hope to have a cancellation window one day in the future.
Should the item(s) not work out, make sure to exchange for a preferred style or return for a refund. As a reminder, domestic return shipping is free.
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
What is the shipping policy?
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email letting you know that our fulfillment team has received your order. Once your order is fulfilled, you will receive an email notification with your tracking information. Shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of returns.
Do you ship overseas?
Black River products can be shipped anywhere in continental United States. Please contact us if you are interested in having product shipped outside the US.
Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
Where are my products shipping from?
All Black River Products are manufactured and distributed from our facility in Altoona, Iowa!
When can I expect to receive my product(s)?
Please allow up to three weeks for the receipt of your order. You will receive an order confirmation with your estimated ship date once your order is processed.
What is the return policy?
All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving. All returns are subject to: 15% restock fee, cost of return freight and liability of any damage to product upon return. Cost of original outbound freight is non-refundable. Products must be returned in original condition including packaging, hardware and kits(s) to be considered for return.
Products & Installation
Where can I buy Black River products?
At this time, products are available for purchase on this website or contacting us directly at email@example.com or via phone at 515-252-0435.
Where are Black River products made?
Black River products are all proudly made in Altoona, Iowa.
Do you offer installation services?
Yes – we offer installation services by appointment only at our headquarters in Altoona, Iowa. Contact us at 515-252-0435 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your install.
Can I install Black River products myself?
Absolutely. We've carefully designed each product for ease of installation and many Black River products don't even require drilling into your vehicle! Installation instructions will be included with your product.
Is there a warranty on Black River products?
Yes – there is a 1 year warranty on all Black River Products.
Conditions and/or circumstances under which the warranty coverage will not apply:
- Normal wear and tear: This includes the expected deterioration of a product that occurs with regular use over time. Warranty coverage usually applies to defects in materials or workmanship rather than regular wear and tear.
- Accident: Any damages caused by an unforeseen event, such as dropping the product, impact damage, or other accidental occurrences, would not be covered by the warranty.
- Abuse: If the product has been intentionally or recklessly mishandled or used in a way that it was not designed for, the warranty would not apply.
- Misuse: Similar to abuse, using the product in a manner inconsistent with its intended purpose may void the warranty coverage.
- Neglect: Failure to properly care for and maintain the product, leading to damage or malfunction, would not be covered by the warranty.
- Environmental conditions: Damage caused by weather-related factors, like exposure to extreme temperatures, humidity, or other environmental elements, would be excluded from the warranty coverage.
Please contact us regarding any questions you may have about your warranty.
Aren't finding your answers here?
We'd be happy to help!